- Entry is open to all visitors from Harrigan’s Cameron Park during the dates of the competition. Excluding management, employees and their immediate families of the promoter (Harrigan’s Cameron Park)
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and personal details concerning entrants.
- The promotion commences at 8am (AEST) on 22nd January 2024 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 22nd February 2024. Only entries that are received in accordance with these Competitions T&C during the promotion period will be eligible to entry.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegal entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where is reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into. Images that are considered unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive, contain objectionable content or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to notify relevant authorities including law enforcement bodies and provide them with the objectionable image and the entrant’s personal information.
- As a condition of entering this competition, all entrants grant to the Promoter the right to use their image in on websites and in promotional material, this usage is royalty free. This usage includes but is not limited to any media including banners, signage, posters, magazines, television, internet, DVD, MMS or other digital or print formats.
- Due regard will be given to the preservation of the artistic integrity of the works. The Promoter will not edit, alter or demean any images in any way. The Promoter does retain the right to crop the image for reproduction processes.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers as required, to Australian regulatory and enforcement authorities. All personal information received will be dealt with in accordance with the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
- The prize is a $100 Hunter Valley Gardens Gift Card for the two winning couples.
- The prize is not negotiable, transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash or other currency.
- The prize is not for distribution or re-sale.
- The winners are responsible for arranging and paying for any transportation to the location of the prize, including but not limited to airfares, accommodation, and car hire.